THE VERY FINEST LUXURY INTERNATIONAL PROPERTIES
UK COUNTRY: +44 (0)1425 462 549 | LONDON & INTERNATIONAL: +44 (0)203 598 6409 | AFRICA: +27 (0)21 300 8429
Discreet Property Marketing
Our Discreet Property Selling service allows prime property sellers a unique opportunity to have their property discreetly offered for sale to the ‘Right Kind’ of qualified property buying clients with a minimum of intrusion and market awareness.
For property sellers the key benefits include:
- offering you the chance to sell if the right buyer comes along
- try an ambitious sales price or gauge the market’s appetite for your price without over-exposing your property
- strategically attract the ‘Right Kind’ of Buyers
- attract better offers.
Counter-intuitively, discreetly available prime properties are very attractive to buyers. Everyone wants something that others cannot access and this approach can stimulate interest in a property that a regular ad might not have attracted.
Key elements of the Discreet Property Marketing Service
1. Local Property Portal Advertising
2. International Prime Property Buyer Database
3. Pre-Qualification of Property Buyers
4. Controlled Procedures with NDAs
5. Sell To One of Our Retained Buyers at 0% commission
6. Comprehensive PDF Sales Brochure [optional]
7. Comprehensive Video Sales Brochure [optional]
8. Managed By An International Prime Property Expert
9. Pro-active Search For High Net Worth Buyers
Discreet Property Marketing sales commission rates from 1.5% - 2%
(we offer a 1.5% sales commission rate IF your property is to be discreetly marketed at a market-related price)
A range of Optional extras which include:-
- Professional photography with aerial imagery; Floor plan; Site Plan
- Comprehensive PDF Property Sales Brochure
- Video Property Sales Brochure
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Download the VIP International Homes UK Brochure detailing our 3 Marketing Services (PDF file)
- All fees quoted are for sole mandates and are subject to VAT.
- Additional fees may be required to cover the costs of marketing options, EPC, photography, aerial imagery, floor plans, etc.